Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers' Day!

Happy Mothers' Day to all the moms out there, and all the non-moms who are playing the role of mom so well that the kids can't tell the difference. I'm talking about the grandmas, the aunties, the stepmoms, and, in some cases, even big sisters who are raising kids like real mothers. All of you, moms and "like-a-moms", are a HUGE blessing to the children whom you love and pour your every effort into to make them loving, moral, and responsible human beings who add to rather than take from society. I salute all of you on this, your day, and wish you blessings and happiness as the year goes on. And most of all I wish the same to my mom, who turned 72 this year and, in the summer, will mark four years as a breast cancer survivor. I LOVE YOU, MAMA! GOD BLESS YOU!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you forgot the dads who are doing the same things....Hee hee. Happy Mothers day to you too......

Seane-Anna said...

Didn't forget the dads. Will do a post on them on Fathers' Day. And thanks for the Mothers' Day wish. :)

Jenny said...

I hope your mother's day was wonderful, as was mine! So chock-full of blessings, it was an embarrassment of riches. May we do as well or better by the dads in a few weeks!

WomanHonorThyself said...

Hope ya had a great weekend my friend!:)